Anime Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters and Concepts

3 posters

Go down

Characters and Concepts Empty Characters and Concepts

Post by Razyn Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Here in this thread we post about our characters and give a very brief summary about what they're like.

Go ahead and be as short as you want.

Name: Cid Meteor [Tentative]
Class: Warrior
Style: Destroyer
Weapon of Choice: Fists

He stands on the forefront of the battle and not only takes most of the damage, but tries to deal the most.

He's also pretty nice.
Razyn
Razyn
Admin

https://steepreality.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Characters and Concepts Empty Re: Characters and Concepts

Post by Haruna Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:51 pm

My character, who is a bit ridiculous.

Name: Ai Tsuchigami (alias: Tsuchihime)
Class: Arcane Spellcaster
Style: GTFO my personal space
Weapon of Choice: Halberd, various spells of varying elements (except Void-type)
Alignment: Neutral (could lean good or evil though; depends on story advancement)

She's a gal with a slightly playful (if oddball) personality. Because Ai (pronounced like "I") is a descendant of an earthbound noble, she is nicknamed "Earth Princess". Given that she wasn't raised by commoners, Ai has a really odd (and violent) taste in showmanship; close-range combat and especially one-on-one duels are seen by her as "dances to the death". Despite this, Ai does not go out of her own way to kill others unless she's angry; however, she is willing to do whatever it takes to 1) stay alive and 2) make ends meet.

Ai stands at an average 5'6". Her eyes are light green, and her dark brown hair is fairly long, coming down well past her shoulders from the back (but not so much that she risks sitting on it). Ai's face is not covered by her hair. She is definitely not flat-chested (jokingly: her physique is her 'natural talent').

Despite being nicknamed "Earth Princess" and being scared quite easily (Henry's [i]mere presence[/i] for example scares the crap out of her), she sure doesn't like being treated as someone who needs saving. Having a halberd and some spellcasting skills helps her case a bit, even if she's not the most competent at wielding either.

Last edited by Haruna on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Haruna
Haruna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Smith Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 am

Name: George (no last name)
Class: Expert
Style: Kill anyone in his way
Weapon of choice: Short sword, light crossbow
Alignment: Neutral Evil

He stands at 5'10" with red eyes and short black hair. His skin color is a light brown and has a lithe build. He will kill for profit or guard/spare someone for a even greater profit (will keep future assets alive possibly). He is a assassin trained by Bob. Only trusts one person and that is Bob.
Bob Smith
Bob Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down